- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bradenton Area Convention and Visitors Bureau. This organization has all you need to know about everything Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Palmetto, and Ellenton have to offer. 941/729-9177 Ext. 231. www.bradentongulfislands.com.
Manatee County Area Transit (Bradenton, FL. www.mymanatee.org.)
Sarasota Convention and Visitors Bureau. This organization has the skinny on South Tampa Bay. 701 N. Tamiami Trail, U.S. 41, Sarasota, FL, 34236. 800/348-7250. www.sarasotafl.org.
Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce. The staff here will give you the lowdown on the Pinellas County beaches. 6990 Gulf Blvd., St. Pete Beach, FL, 33706. 727/360-7957. www.tampabaybeaches.com.
Tampa Bay & Company (401 E. Jackson St., Suite 2100, Tampa, FL, 33602. 800/448-2672 or 813/223-1111. www.visittampabay.com.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $41 & up -- Rent a Mercedes in Florida, 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
- $8.46 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida — $8 CarRentals.com