- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Seeing the National Football League play isn't easy without connections, since the entire stadium is booked by season-ticket holders years in advance. But tickets can be found in the classifieds of newspapers such as the Tampa Tribune and Tampa Bay Times. Raymond James Stadium, 4201 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Central Tampa, Tampa, FL, 33607. 813/879–2827. www.buccaneers.com.
Tampa Bay Storm. The Arena Football League team plays about 10 games in its March–July season, and calls home the Tampa Bay Times Forum, which is nestled in the vibrant, visitor-friendly Channelside district near Downtown. The Storm has a hot rivalry with the Orlando Predators. Tampa Bay Times Forum, 401 Channelside Dr., Channelside, Tampa, FL, 33602. 813/301–6500. www.tampabaystorm.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's