- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
George M. Steinbrenner Field. Locals and tourists flock each March to see the New York Yankees play about 17 spring training games at this 11,000-seat facility. (Call for tickets.) From April through September, the stadium belongs to a Yankee farm team, the Tampa Yankees, who play 70 games against the likes of the Daytona Cubs and the Sarasota Red Sox. 3802 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., near the corner of Dale Mabry Hwy., off I–275 Exit 41B, Central Tampa, Tampa, FL, 33614. 813/879–2244. www.steinbrennerfield.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's