Shopping in The Tampa Bay Area
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Tampa Bay Area Shopping
|A-I J-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
John's Pass Village and Boardwalk
This collection of shops and restaurants is in an old-style fishing...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||St. Petersburg|
King Corona Cigar Factory
If you are shopping for hand-rolled cigars, head to Ybor City...
Find the trendiest fashions and most stylish handbags and shoes...
One of the landmark vintage shops in the Tampa Bay area, La France...
The specialties here include women's denim and fashion, cute...
|Shoes / Luggage / Leather Goods||Sarasota|
Old Hyde Park Village
It's a typical upscale shopping district in a quiet, shaded neighborhood...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Tampa|
Pass-a-Grille 8th Avenue
Pass-A-Grille, the extremely laid-back portion of St. Pete Beach...
|Shopping Neighborhoods||St. Petersburg|
Anna Maria Island's newly restored "Main Street" features numerous...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $649 & up -- Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8.46 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com