- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Peg's Cantina Review
A favorite watering hole for Tampa Bay's craft beer enthusiasts, Peg's also offers a variety of specialty pizzas and healthy Mexican options. Housed in an old bungalow along Gulfport's famed Beach Boulevard, it features excellent outdoor seating, and, in perfect Gulfport form, hospitable service for the canine set. Cyclists enjoy cruising here from the Pinellas Trail. Tap beers include house-brand brews as well as options from regional and national breweries.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
I'm tagging along on a trip soon. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more