- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
FlowRider at Surf Style. Surf Style, in the towering Hyatt, is a chain store that sells beach essentials like sarongs, sunblock, and souvenirs. But what sets this particularly enormous store apart is a new FlowRider, an outdoor pool that generates artificial waves suitable for surfing; for $20 a half hour, you and the kids can surf or learn to surf, something you can't usually do out in the gulf. An instructor is on hand to show you the ropes. SurfStyle, 311 S. Gulfview Blvd., Clearwater, FL, 33767. 727/446–6566. www.surf-style.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's