- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Congo River Golf. The live alligators advertised on the roadside sign for Congo River Golf aren't in the water traps but in a fenced-off lagoon. The reptiles do, however, add a Florida touch to this highly landscaped mini golf course tucked into a small parcel of land adjacent to Clearwater's busiest north–south thoroughfare. Note that the course is closed mid-October through April, and operates on weekends only in April, May, and October. 20060 U.S. 19 N, Clearwater, FL, 33764. 727/797–4222. www.congoriver.com. $11.50. Sun.-Thurs.: 10am-11pm; Fri.-Sat. 10am-12am.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's