- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In May 2010 the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) debuted on the east shore of Panama City's West Bay with flights to six U.S. cities through Southwest Airlines and Delta. In addition, there are airports with regularly scheduled passenger service in Pensacola and Tallahassee, as well as a public airport—Northwest Florida Regional Airport—in Fort Walton Beach on the Eglin Air Force Base. Many major carriers operate out of at least one of these airports.
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (850/763–6751. www.iflybeaches.com.)
Northwest Florida Regional Airport (850/651–7160. www.flyvps.com.)
Pensacola International Airport (850/436–5000. www.flypensacola.com.)
Tallahassee Regional Airport (850/891–7800. www.talgov.com/airport.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's