- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
Butterfly Bike & Kayak. A few miles from Seaside in Seagrove Beach, this outfitter rents bikes, kayaks, scooters, and golf carts and has free delivery and pickup. 3657 E. Rte. 30A, Seaside, FL, 32459. 850/231–2826. www.butterflybikerentals.com.
SeaOats Beach Service. Whether it's a beach fire or surf lessons, this local couple's love for the beach shows through in a wide variety of luxury beach services. They don't have a brick-and-mortar store, but will meet you on the beach instead. 850/951–3632. www.seaoatsbeachservice.com.
YOLO Board. The biggest craze in the region is YOLO ("You Only Live Once") Boarding, or stand-up paddling, on what looks like a surfboard. It can be found at many resorts in the region and privately through YOLO Board. 250 WaterColor Blvd., Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459. 850/622–5760. www.yoloboard.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's