- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fort Walton Beach Golf Club. This 36-hole municipal course has links (Oaks and Pines) that lie about 400 yards from each other and are considered by many to be among Florida's best public layouts. Greens fees are $18–$41 with a shared cart. Rte. 189, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548. 850/833–9528.
Shalimar Pointe Country Club. There's a pleasing mix of water and bunkers at this 18-hole course. Greens fees are $28–$45 (with cart); if you book online you can save a little money. 302 Country Club Dr., Shalimar, FL, 32579. 850/651–1416. www.shalimarpointe.com..
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's