Sights & Attractions in The Panhandle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Fort Walton Beach
Air Force Armament Museum
The collection at this museum just outside the Eglin Air Force...
|Museums / Galleries||Fort Walton Beach|
Eglin Air Force Base Reservation
With 810 miles of creeks and plenty of challenging, twisting...
|Parks, Military Sites||Fort Walton Beach|
This marine adventure park has been a beloved attraction for...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Fort Walton Beach|
Heritage Park and Cultural Center
Here you can learn all about the prehistoric peoples who inhabited...
|Native American Sites||Fort Walton Beach|
John Beasley Park
This tranquil seaside park rests among the rolling dunes on Okaloosa...
|Beaches||Fort Walton Beach|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's