Sights & Attractions in The Panhandle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Panhandle
Edward Ball Wakulla Springs State Park
Known for having one of the deepest springs in the world, this...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Tallahassee|
Grayton Beach State Park
This is the place to see what Florida looked like when only American...
Pensacola Naval Air Station
Locals almost unanimously suggest this as the must-see attraction...
St. Andrews State Park
At the southeastern tip of Panama City Beach, the hotels and...
|Parks||Panama City Beach|
St. George Island State Park
This is Old Florida at its undisturbed best. On the east end...
|Beaches||St. George Island|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's