Sights & Attractions in The Panhandle
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Panhandle
Edward Ball Wakulla Springs State Park
Known for having one of the deepest springs in the world, this...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Tallahassee|
Grayton Beach State Park
This is the place to see what Florida looked like when only American...
Pensacola Naval Air Station
Locals almost unanimously suggest this as the must-see attraction...
St. Andrews State Park
At the southeastern tip of Panama City Beach, the hotels and...
|Parks||Panama City Beach|
St. George Island State Park
This is Old Florida at its undisturbed best. On the east end...
|Beaches||St. George Island|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save! Tallahassee Fr $49+/Nt Travelocity
- Tallahassee Savings! Book at Comfort Suites Fr $89+/Nt Expedia
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 4 Nts Pensacola + Air Fr $717 Travelocity
- $9.95 & up : Compact rentals in Pensacola Hotwire
- Visit Tallahassee for Less: Hotels Fr $75+/Nt — $75 Travelocity