- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mesquite Charlie's Review
Saddle up and head on over to this Wild West–style saloon, with brick walls, arched doorways, mounted game, and a second-floor balcony overlooking the lobby. All that's missing are the swinging doors. The 32-ounce porterhouse is large enough to satisfy a posse of cowboys, and, in a publicity stunt lifted straight from a Simpsons episode, the monster-size 76-ounce sirloin is free if you finish it—along with your baked potato, baked beans, salad, and bread—in less than an hour (otherwise you'll pay $49.99). All steaks are charbroiled with 100% mesquite charcoal and seasoned with natural spices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
a few good restaurants...don't want the glitz and noise of South Beach. Was leaning towards Palm Beach or ...either coast is fine Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more