- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
The Boardwalk Review
This massive dining-and-entertainment complex at the entrance to the Okaloosa Island Pier includes several restaurants (Crab Trap, Oyster House, Floyd's Shrimp House, and Angler's) as well as an assortment of nightclubs.
Howl at the Moon. Dueling pianos and furious singalongs make this Boardwalk spot extremely popular. The show starts at 8 pm and rocks until 2. 1450 Miracle Strip Pkwy., Suite 203. 850/301–0111.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
KGSGirls is dedicated to create an exciting environment between him and her by providing a trustworthy information, were the person you see on the online magazine is a real one not a fake photoshop edit. Read more
I just got home last night. Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more