- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Pensacola International Airport has dozens of daily flights and is served by AirTran, American Airlines (American Eagle), Delta, United, and US Airways. From Pensacola International Airport via Yellow Cab it costs about $14 to get downtown or about $32 to reach Pensacola Beach.
In Pensacola and Pensacola Beach, Escambia County Area Transit provides regular citywide bus service ($1.75), downtown trolley routes, tours through the historic districts, and free trolley service to the beach from mid-May to Labor Day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening as well as Saturday afternoon.
Escambia County Area Transit (850/595–3228. www.goecat.com.)
Pensacola International Airport (850/436–5000. www.flypensacola.com.)
Yellow Cab (850/433–3333.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's