- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
USS Oriskany. Also called the Mighty O, this retired aircraft carrier was sunk 24 miles off the Pensacola Pass in 2006 to serve as the superstructure of the world's largest artificial reef. The "island" is accessible just 67 feet down, and the flight deck can be reached at 137 feet. A number of dive shops offer charter trips to take divers to the site. Pensacola, FL. 850/455–7702.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's