- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The bay area has a number of award-winning and picturesque golf courses. Some offer beach views, and others are local haunts.
Club at Hidden Creek. This 18-hole course is in Santa Rosa County, 20 miles from Pensacola. Greens fees are $25.95–$52.95 (with cart). 3070 PGA Blvd., Navarre, FL, 32566. 850/939–1939. www.hiddengolf.com.
Lost Key Golf Club. A public, par-71, 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Design Course, this was the first golf course in the world to be certified as an Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary. Greens fees are $30–$115 (with cart). 625 Lost Key Dr., Pensacola, FL, 32507. 850/549–2160 or 888/256–7853. www.lostkey.com.
Perdido Bay Golf Club. The 18-hole course here is well-kept. Greens fees are $29–$49 (with cart). 1 Doug Ford Dr., Pensacola, FL, 32507. 850/492–1223. www.perdidobaygolf.com.
Tiger Point Golf and Country Club. Greens fees are $32–$60 (with cart) at this semiprivate 36-hole club. 1255 Country Club Rd., Gulf Breeze, FL, 32563. 850/932–1330. www.tigerpointclub.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's