- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier. The 1,471-foot-long pier touts itself as the "the most friendly pier around." It hosts serious anglers who find everything they'll need here—from pole rentals to bait—to land that big one, but those looking to catch only a beautiful sunset are welcome, too. Check the pier's website for the latest reports on what's biting. 41 Fort Pickens Rd., Pensacola Beach, FL, 32561. 850/934–7200. www.fishpensacolabeachpier.com. $7.50 fishers, $1.25 observers.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's