Sights & Attractions in The Lower Gulf Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Lower Gulf Coast
Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
More than 25 vignettes and exhibits explore shells in the environment...
|Museums / Galleries||Sanibel and Captiva Islands|
Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
To get a feel for what this part of Florida was like before civil...
Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
This wide, virtually untouched expanse—about 166 acres—of open...
Edison & Ford Winter Estates
Fort Myers's premier attraction pays homage to two of America's...
|Museums / Galleries||Fort Myers|
Imaginarium Science Center
Kids can't wait to get their hands on the wonderful interactive...
|Museums / Galleries, Zoos / Aquariums||Fort Myers|
J.N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge
More than half of Sanibel is occupied by the subtly beautiful...
|Nature Preserves||Sanibel and Captiva Islands|
Patty & Jay Baker Naples Museum of Art
This cool, contemporary museum in the Naples Philharmonic Center...
|Museums / Galleries||Naples|
Sun Splash Family Waterpark
Head here to cool off when summer swelters. Nearly two dozen...
|Amusement Parks||Cape Coral, Pine Island, and North Fort Myers|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe