- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
The Westin Cape Coral Resort at MarinaVillage
At a Glance
- full-service marina
- designer appointments
- three pools
- great kayaking
- 45-minute ferry to beach
Check Rates from our Partners
The Westin Cape Coral Resort at MarinaVillage Review
Cape Coral's only luxury resort, this modern 19-story tower sits alongside a marina fringed with mangroves and caters to families and water sports enthusiasts. Full-service, with a variety of high-end accommodations, it also has restaurants, a deli-market, nice pools, retail stores, and a spa. All rooms except the most basic have kitchens and a washer/dryer. A free shuttle boat ferries guests the 45-minute distance to the beaches of Fort Myers Beach. Bike and kayak rentals are onsite. Pets are allowed in some of the units, and there's a dog park nearby.
- Address: 5951 Silver King Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33914 | Map It
- Phone: 239/541–5000; 888/372–9256
- Website: www.marinavillageresort.com
- Location: Cape Coral, Pine Island, and North Fort Myers
- 83 studios, 83 1-bedroom condos, 82 2-bedroom condos, 16 3-bedroom condos.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more