Cape Coral's best casual cuisine is surprisingly affordable, considering the luxury condo development that rises around it and the size of the yachts that pull up to the docks. Caribbean in spirit, with lots of indoor and outdoor views of a mangrove-fringed waterway, it serves bistro specialties such as conch fritters, seafood potpie, bronzed salmon, and a warm chocolate bread pudding that is addictive. Bar staff is affable and welcoming.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more