'Tween Waters Inn
At a Glance
- great views
- lots of water-sports options
- free Wi-Fi
- beach is across the road
'Tween Waters Inn Review
Besides its great beach-to-bay location, this inn has historic value and in 2011 was listed in the National Register of Historic Places. In the 1930s, Pulitzer Prize–winning cartoonist and conservationist "Ding" Darling, namesake of Sanibel's refuge, stayed in the historic cottages here, which are the most charming of the property's accommodations. Anne Morrow Lindbergh, wife of famed aviator Charles, also stayed in one of the cottages while authoring her book Gifts from the Sea. Today, water-sports enthusiasts especially like the rentals and charters at the marina. Couples and families are at home in the beautiful multibedroom units with kitchen facilities and updated furnishings. On-site dining options include The Old Captiva House, Oasis pool bar, and Crow's Nest lounge. The Spa at 'Tween Waters Inn is full-service and a welcome indulgence.
- Address: Captiva Dr., Captiva, FL, 33924 | Map It
- Phone: 239/472–5161; 800/223–5865
- Website: www.tween-waters.com
- Location: Sanibel and Captiva Islands
- 48 rooms, 24 studios, 41 1-bedroom suites, 4 2-bedroom suites, 2 3-bedroom suites, 19 cottages
- Rate includes breakfast.
View deals in The Lower Gulf Coast for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More