Nightlife & the Arts in The Lower Gulf Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Fort Myers
Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
Catch Broadway musicals, concerts, symphony performances, and...
|Arts Centers||Fort Myers|
Bratta's Seafood, Steaks & Pasta
Steaks grilled to order, truly dazzling seafood creations, and...
Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
Buffet dinners come along with some of Broadway's best comedies...
Trendsters in the mood for a drink and excellent global tapas...
|Tapas Bars||Fort Myers|
In the restored circa-1915 Arcade Theatre downtown, this top...
Groove Street Grille & Discotheque
Dance to those fabulous songs of the 1970s and hot hits from...
|Dance Clubs||Fort Myers|
The Happy Buddha
A giant gold statue of his Zen-ness out front greets fans—a fun...
|Music Clubs||Fort Myers|
Laugh-In Comedy Cafe
South of downtown comedians perform Friday and Saturday....
|Comedy Clubs||Fort Myers|
Stevie Tomato's Sports Page
Five miles up on I–75 from the buzzing Gulf Coast Town Center...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's