Nightlife & the Arts in The Lower Gulf Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Lower Gulf Coast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-F G-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Groove Street Grille & Discotheque
Dance to those fabulous songs of the 1970s and hot hits from today...
|Dance Clubs||Fort Myers|
The Happy Buddha
A giant gold statue of his Zen-ness out front greets fans—a fun...
|Music Clubs||Fort Myers|
Laugh-In Comedy Cafe
South of downtown comedians perform Friday and Saturday....
|Comedy Clubs||Fort Myers|
Musicals and dramas are performed year-round; winter shows often...
A hint of SoBe on the Gulf Coast serves champagne and caviar...
Philharmonic Center for the Arts
This 1,473-seat performance center hosts plays, concerts, and...
Long lists of brews, flat-screens, and fun British decor attract...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens, Bars||Naples|
More than a plush movie theater; the Silverspot is a place to...
Stevie Tomato's Sports Page
Five miles up on I–75 from the buzzing Gulf Coast Town Center...
The mature crowd hits the dance floor for Gloria Gaynor and the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's