- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lely Resort Golf and Country Club. There are two 18-hole championship courses open to the public—Flamingo Island and The Mustang—plus a John Jacobs' school; greens fee $169/$49. 8004 Grand Lely Blvd., Naples, FL, 34113. 239/793–2600. www.lely-resort.net.
The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club. This club has 18 holes, weekly clinics, a driving range, and a putting green. The region's oldest course, a par 72, it was built in 1929, last redesigned in 1998, and refurbished in 2011; greens fee (includes cart) $125/$55. 851 Gulf Shore Blvd. N, Naples, FL, 34102. 239/435–2475. www.naplesbeachhotel.com.
Riviera Golf Club. This affordable 18-hole executive course has a greens fee of $45/$35 (includes cart); 9-holes and later tee times are less. 48 Marseille Dr., Naples, FL, 34112. 239/774–2011. www.rivieragolf.com.
Tiburón Golf Club. There are two 18-hole Greg Norman–designed courses, the Black and the Gold, and a Rick Smith golf academy. Challenging and environmentally pristine, the links include narrow fairways, stacked sod wall bunkers, coquina sand, and no roughs; greens fee $190/$75 (includes cart and tax). If you're not a guest of either Ritz-Carlton, book tee times well in advance. Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, 2620 Tiburón Dr., Naples, FL, 34109. 239/593–2201. www.tiburongcnaples.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's