- Heavenly beaches Whether you go to the beach to sun, swim, gather shells, or watch the sunset, the region's Gulf of Mexico beaches rank among the best.
- Edison & Ford Winter Estates A rare complex of two famous inventors' winter homes comes complete with botanical-research gardens, Edison's lab, and a museum.
- Island hopping Rent a boat or jump aboard a charter for lunch, picnicking, beaching, or shelling on a subtropical island adrift from the mainland.
- Naples shopping Flex your buying power in downtown Naples's charming shopping districts or in lush outdoor centers around town.
- Watch for wildlife On the edge of Everglades National Park, the region protects vast tracts of fragile land and water where you can see alligators, manatees, dolphins, roseate spoonbills, and hundreds of other birds.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More