- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
For a special treat, take the short boat ride to lovely Sunset Key for lunch or dinner on the beach. Creativity and quality ingredients combine for dishes that are bound to impress as much as the setting. For lunch, the fish tacos with chipotle aioli and salsa are a fine example of the chef's use of local foods. At dinner, start with the crispy lobster-crab cakes or seared yellowfin tuna stacked with mango, then move on to one of the delightful entrées, such as yellowtail snapper with coconut-lime sauce, sweet potato–crusted grouper, or Wagyu skirt steak with mocha demi-glace. Choose a table inside looking out over the gulf or on the patio. The restaurant also serves breakfast.
- Address: Sunset Village, 245 Front St., Key West, FL 33040 | Map It
- Phone: 305/292–5300; 888/477–7786
- Website: www.westinsunsetkeycottages.com/latitudes-restaurant
- Location: Key West
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more