- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Key West Golf Club. Key West isn't a major golf destination, but there is one course on Stock Island, an 18-hole, par 70 layout that covers 200 acres. Book your tee time early in the season; greens fees run $50-$95. The famous "Mangrove Hole" will give you stories to tell. 6450 E. College Rd., Key West, FL, 33040. 305/294-5232. www.keywestgolf.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $149 -- FL Keys Beach Resort & Marina w/Parking, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $499 & up -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas & Key West Cruise Royal Caribbean