- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Kayak Shack. Rent kayaks for trips to Indian (about 20 min one way) and Lignumvitae (about 45 min one way) keys, two favorite destinations for paddlers. Kayak rental half-day rates (and you'll need plenty of time to explore those mangrove canopies) are $40 for a single kayak and $55 for a double. Pedal kayaks are available for $50 single and $65 double. The company also offers guided three-hour tours, including a snorkel trip to Indian Key ($45). It also rents stand-up paddleboards, at $50 for a half-day including lessons, and canoes. MM 77.5 BS, Robbie's Marina, 77522 Overseas Hwy., Lower Matecumbe Key, Islamorada, FL, 33036. 305/664–4878. www.kayakthefloridakeys.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's