- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Schnebly Redland's Winery
Schnebly Redland's Winery Review
Enjoy Homestead's fruity bounty in liquid form at this winery that began producing wines of lychee, mango, guava, and other fruits as a way to avoid waste from family groves each year—bounty not perfect enough for shipping. Over the years, the winery has expanded with a reception/tasting indoor area serving snacks and a lush plaza area landscaped in coral rock, tropical plants, and waterfalls—topped with an Indian thatched chickee roof. Tours and tastings are offered daily. The Ultimate Tasting ($9.95) includes five wines, and an etched Schnebly glass you can keep.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
KGSGirls is dedicated to create an exciting environment between him and her by providing a trustworthy information, were the person you see on the online magazine is a real one not a fake photoshop edit. Read more
I just got home last night. Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more