- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Bobbie Jo's Diner
Bobbie Jo's Diner Review
For Southern home-style cooking, head to Bobbie Jo's, once upon a time known as Sam's Kitchen. Breakfast is served all day. Dinners—including chicken livers, chicken and dumplings, and fried clams—come with fresh-baked corn bread and a daily selection of sides such as okra with tomatoes, turnip greens, pickled beets, or onion rings. Burgers come with fries and cole slaw, while other sandwiches, including a tasty egg salad for under five bucks, come with pickles and chips. Don't miss out on the changing line-up of homemade soups and desserts. All this goodness comes cheap, but at the expense of anything-but-glamorous dining environs and often slow (albeit friendly) service.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more