- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Captain's Restaurant and Seafood Market
Captain's Restaurant and Seafood Market Review
A comfortable place where the chef prepares seafood with flair, this is among the town's best bets. Choose between the dining room or the covered patio. Chalkboards showcase a varied menu of sandwiches, pasta, seafood, steak, and nightly specials including hogfish, plus stone crabs in season. Inventive offerings sometimes include a lobster Reuben sandwich, pan-seared tuna topped with balsamic onions and shallots, or crawfish pasta. Top things off with key lime pie or a white chocolate brownie.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
My family and I are looking for a resort type hotel for a couple of nights at the beginning of August. Read more