- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Capri Restaurant Review
This friendly family-owned enterprise has been a magnet for affordable Italian-American classics since 1958. Dine amid red-brick walls at round tables, or at sunny courtyard tables with umbrellas. Options range from crunchy crust pizza or paninis to steak, prime rib, and a multitude of seafood-pasta combos. Old Time Capri Favorites ($15.29) include sausage and peppers, with soup or salad. Daily early-birds (4:30–6:30 from $14.49) include soup or salad and potato or spaghetti. Tuesday is both Lobster Night ($19.95) and Family Night ($8) with all-you-can-eat spaghetti, salad, or soup. Specialty martinis and fruity cocktails supplement an extensive wine list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
KGSGirls is dedicated to create an exciting environment between him and her by providing a trustworthy information, were the person you see on the online magazine is a real one not a fake photoshop edit. Read more
I just got home last night. Read more
I am planning on moving to Florida with my husband and 2 kids and also I have a horse. Read more