- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Mutineer Wharf Restaurant
Mutineer Wharf Restaurant Review
Families and older couples flock to this kitschy roadside outpost with a fish-and-duck pond. Built in 1980 to look like a ship—back when Florida City barely got on maps—etched glass divides bi-level dining rooms, with velvet-upholstered chairs, an aquarium, and nautical antiques. Florida lobster tails, stuffed grouper, shrimp, and snapper top the menu, along with another half-dozen daily seafood specials. Add to that steaks, ribs, and chicken. Seafood sandwiches are hot for lunch. You also can relax for dinner in the restaurant's Wharf Lounge. Friday and Saturday nights feature live entertainment and dancing.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more