- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Coopertown Restaurant Review
Make this a pit stop for local color and cuisine fished straight from the swamp. Started a half century ago as a sandwich stand, this eatery inside an airboat concession storefront has long attracted the famous and the humbly hungry. House specialties are frogs' legs and alligator tail breaded in cornmeal and deep-fried, served with a lemon wedge and Tabasco. Additional options include catfish, shrimp, burgers, hot dogs, and grilled cheese sandwiches.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more