- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Observation Tower Review
At the Shark Valley trail's end (really, the halfway point of the 15-mile loop), you can pause to navigate this tower, first built in 1984, spiraling 50 feet upward. Once on top, you'll find the River of Grass gloriously spreads out as far as you can see. Observe water birds as well as alligators, and maybe even river otters crossing the road. The tower has a wheelchair-accessible ramp to the top.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After a long (and still on-going) miserable winter in CT, I finally got out of here for 10 days to Florida to see my parents and go to a few Spring Training games. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Spending February on 30A
The Beaches of 30A run for about 20 miles between Destin and Panama City. Read more