- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Empeeke Aaweeke Review
Whether you check in at the Miccosukee Resort or just drop by the slots, Empeeke Aaweeke's all-you-can-eat international buffet, served on the resort's second floor from 6 am until midnight, provides a sure-fire return on your dollar with salads, cold cuts, chicken, seafood, meat dishes, and desserts. Restaurant art deco furnishings and tribal-art murals meld with the rest of the resort. The standard buffet price of $11 jumps (on occasion nearly doubling) on some holidays. Ages 6 to 11 pay half price.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more