- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Rosita's Restaurante Review
As a growing local Mexican population can attest, this delightful hole-in-the-wall boasts authenticity you just don't get in Tex-Mex chains. Order à la carte specialties or dinners and combos with salad, beans, and rice. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrées, served all day, range from Mexican eggs, enchiladas, and taco salad to stewed beef and fried pork chops. Food is spicy, but for more fire, avail yourself of the fresh-tasting salsa, pickled jalapeños, or bottled habanero sauce on tables. Spiffy, with an open kitchen and take-out counter, Rosita's is a favorite with guests at the Everglades International Hostel across the street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
a few good restaurants...don't want the glitz and noise of South Beach. Was leaning towards Palm Beach or ...either coast is fine Read more