- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Rosita's Restaurante Review
As a growing local Mexican population can attest, this delightful hole-in-the-wall boasts authenticity you just don't get in Tex-Mex chains. Order à la carte specialties or dinners and combos with salad, beans, and rice. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrées, served all day, range from Mexican eggs, enchiladas, and taco salad to stewed beef and fried pork chops. Food is spicy, but for more fire, avail yourself of the fresh-tasting salsa, pickled jalapeños, or bottled habanero sauce on tables. Spiffy, with an open kitchen and take-out counter, Rosita's is a favorite with guests at the Everglades International Hostel across the street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just got home last night. Read more
*What Do You Mean Forgotten?*
As a boy learning about US history, what seemed to be described as "earliest" European settlement in the US included the Pilgrims arriving in Plymouth Rock, with a certai Read more
I am taking a three day trip starting on March 9 to visit my brother who lives in Altamonte Springs. Read more