- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shark Valley Tram Tours. Starting at the Shark Valley visitor center, these popular two-hour, narrated tours ($20) on bio-diesel trams follow a 15-mile loop road—great for viewing gators—into the interior, stopping at a 50-foot observation tower. Bring your own water. Reservations are strongly recommended December through April. Shark Valley Visitor Center, Shark Valley Loop Rd., Miami, FL, 33194. 305/221–8455. www.sharkvalleytramtours.com. Tours Dec.–Apr., hourly 9–4; May–Nov., hourly 9–3.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's