SeaWorld Orlando Amenities
SeaWorld Orlando Amenities
Baby Care: Diaper-changing tables are in or near most women's restrooms and in the men's restroom at the front entrance. Diaper-vending machines are in all changing areas and at Shamu's Emporium. Areas for nursing are alongside the women's restroom at Friends of the Wild gift shop and beside Shamu's Happy Harbor. Baby food is sold at most restaurants and at the Children's Store. Rent strollers ($14 for a single, $19 for a double per day) at the information center.
First-Aid: SeaWorld first-aid centers, staffed by registered nurses, are behind Stingray Lagoon and near Shamu's Happy Harbor. Discovery Cove's first-aid station is near the Photo Area entrance.
Lockers: One-time-use, coin-op lockers (50¢ to $1.50, depending on size) are near flip-over coasters like Kraken and Manta as well as Journey to Atlantis, Shamu's Happy Harbor, and inside SeaWorld's main entrance. Also near the entrance, next to Shamu's Emporium, are day lockers ($7 small, $10 large per day). At Discovery Cove free lockers await you near the cabanas.
Lost and Found: SeaWorld's Main Information Center operates as the park's Lost and Found. Lost children are brought here, and it's the place to report lost children. A parkwide paging system also helps reunite parents with kids. At Discovery Cove lost kids and items eventually find their way to the Check-In Lobby.
Package Pick-Up: If you buy something, you can have it sent to SeaWorld's Package Pick-Up, in Shamu's Emporium, or to the Check-In Lobby at Discovery Cove. Allow two hours for delivery.
Pet Care Center: For $15, SeaWorld's Pet Care Center, near the main entrance, accommodates dogs, cats, hamsters, and whatever other creatures guests are traveling with. Arrive with a copy of your pet's shot record, updated rabies tag, water bowl, food, and a toy or blanket to remind your pet of home. (Note that dogs must be walked at least once a day.) You can drop off your pet 30 minutes before the park opens and must pick it up 30 minutes before closing.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $65-$89 -- Orlando Hotel by Disney w/Shuttle & Kids Eat Free BookIt.com
- $119-$149 -- Orlando: Condo near Disney w/Private Hot Tub BookIt.com
- $10 per day & up -- Car Rentals in Florida, up to 10% Off Sixt Rent a Car
- $144-$175 -- Orlando 4-Diamond Resort near Disney, 45% Off — $144-$175 Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
- $19.99 & up -- Rent a Chevrolet Cruze in Orlando — $20 Sixt Rent a Car