Fodor's South Florida 2014
Roa's Rapids Review
Even though it has "rapids" in its name, this attraction actually has a mild current that winds around numerous curves and "waterfalls" (really just sprays of water from the edge of the channel). Don a life vest and wade right in at either of two entrances (one red, the other blue, so you know where to exit). Then, whether you're traveling solo or hanging onto the kids, you simply go with the flow. Two advantages: there's no line, so you can always just drop right in, and you can go around and around for as long as you'd like. Guests less than 51 inches tall are required to wear a life vest. Like Loggerhead Lane, there's plenty of river for everyone; still, come around lunchtime.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more