Fodor's South Florida 2014
Sky Tower Review
The focal point of the park is this 400-foot-tall tower, the main mast for a revolving double-decker platform. During the six-minute rotating up and down round-trip, you'll get the inside scoop on the park's history, its attractions, and surrounding sights. All in all, it's peaceful, relaxing, and gives you a new perspective on SeaWorld and Orlando. Adjacent to it is Pearl Dive, a small area where you can sit and watch pearl divers snag oysters. For people with disabilities: The tower can accommodate two wheelchairs per cycle. Come whenever there's not a line.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
And economical. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more