SeaWorld Orlando Experience
SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Aquatica
SeaWorld recently jumped into the fray with its new Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin attraction. And the park's TurtleTrek, which opened in 2012, takes you on the underwater journey of a sea turtle via 3-D film. But even before you get to the 360-degree domed theater, you walk past habitats filled with hundreds of freshwater and saltwater fish, gentle manatees, and more than a dozen sea turtles. At Discovery Cove, two recently added attractions bring nature close: the tropical rain-forest environment that is Freshwater Oasis provides face-to-face encounters with playful otters and curious marmoset monkeys, and SeaVenture lets you walk underwater through a reef filled with tropical fish and rays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's