SeaWorld Orlando Travel Guide
Fodor's South Florida 2014
Plan Your SeaWorld Orlando Vacation
Just as Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando are much more than just a single park, the same is true of SeaWorld. The original park—which includes the Shamu shows as well as presentations featuring dolphins and seals—has expanded to include Discovery Cove (an immersive tropical retreat), and Aquatica (a water park loaded with aquatic excitement). So, as you plan your vacation, consider that SeaWorld can easily fill a single day or, if you're really eager to take to the waters, perhaps a day or two more.
Things To Do in SeaWorld Orlando
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
SeaWorld recently jumped into the fray with its new Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin attraction. And the park's TurtleTrek, which opened in 2012... Read more
Animal Magnetism: If you love animals—slick, shiny, feathery, or furry—SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica are where you want to be. No robotic... Read more
Now76° F Overcast 82% Humidity April 18, 2014 at 10:41AM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more