Sights & Attractions in Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Delray Beach
Atlantic Dunes Park
Quiet and green, this has the opposite vibe of the main beach...
Cason Cottage Museum
This restored home that dates from about 1924 is a small museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Delray Beach|
The chief landmark along Atlantic Avenue since 1926 is this sunny...
Delray Beach Center for the Arts at Old School Square
Instrumental in the revitalization of Delray Beach circa 1995...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||Delray Beach|
Delray Municipal Beach
If you're looking for a place to see and be seen, head for this...
Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
The boonies west of Delray Beach seems an odd place to encounter...
|Museums / Galleries, Gardens / Arboretums||Delray Beach|
Browse All Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional