Sights & Attractions in Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Boynton Beach
Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
The most robust part of the northern Everglades, this 221-square-mile...
|Nature Preserves||Boynton Beach|
Boynton Beach Municipal Park
This 12-acre beach park got a face-lift in 2011, and families...
Schoolhouse Children's Museum & Learning Center
Boynton Beach's history is highlighted through interactive exhibits...
|Museums / Galleries||Boynton Beach|
Browse All Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional