Sights & Attractions in Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast
Built by Henry Flagler in 1896 and rebuilt by his descendants...
|Houses / Mansions||Palm Beach|
Delray Municipal Beach
If you're looking for a place to see and be seen, head for this...
Henry Morrison Flagler Museum
The worldly sophistication of Florida's Gilded Age lives on at...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Palm Beach|
McKee Botanical Garden
On the National Register of Historic Places, the 18-acre plot...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Vero Beach and Sebastian|
Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
The boonies west of Delray Beach seems an odd place to encounter...
|Museums / Galleries, Gardens / Arboretums||Delray Beach|
Norton Museum of Art
Constructed in 1941 by steel magnate Ralph H. Norton and his...
|Museums / Galleries||West Palm Beach|
Browse All Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $79-$89 -- Chic South Beach Hotel w/Cocktails, 45% Off Clinton Hotel
- $89 & up -- South Beach Hotel w/VIP Passes, Reg. $179 BookIt.com
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com