Arguably downtown Lake Worth's fanciest restaurant, with sophisticated modern Northern Italian cuisine, this is a go-to place for a romantic evening. Veal chops, seafood, ravioli, and risotto are all excellent choices. Don't miss the chocolate Grand Marnier soufflé for dessert. As the name implies, the food is heavenly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more