The 72-acre, four-block-by-four-block commercial and residential complex centered on Rosemary Avenue attracts people of all ages to with restaurants like Italian-inspired Il Bellagio, bars like Blue Martini, a 20-screen Muvico and IMAX, the Harriet Himmel Theater, and a 36,000-gallon water fountain and light show. The dining, shopping, and entertainment are all family-friendly; at night a lively crowd likes to hit the outdoor bars. Among CityPlace's stores are such popular national retailers as Macy's, H & M, Pottery Barn, Banana Republic, and Restoration Hardware. There are also shops unique to Florida: Behind the punchy, brightly colored clothing in the front window of C. Orrico (561/832–9203) are family fashions and accessories by Lily Pulitzer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a quick four night trip to Miami Beach. There were nine of us ranging in age from 6 to 79. We stayed at the Fontaineb... Read more
Recently returned from a visit to Key West that did not begin auspiciously: http://polloplayer.wordpress.com/2014/07/05/florida-road-trip-part-5-our-not-favorite-day-in-key-we... Read more