Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Exquisite resorts: Two grandes dames, The Breakers and the Boca Raton Resort & Club, perpetually draw the rich, the famous, and anyone else who can afford the luxury. The Ritz-Carlton and Four Seasons sparkle with service fit for royalty.
Beautiful beaches: From Jupiter, where dogs run free, to Stuart's tubular waves, to the broad stretches of sand in Delray Beach and Boca Raton, swimmers, surfers, sunbathers—and sea turtles looking for a place to hatch their eggs—all find happiness.
Top-notch golf: The Bear Trap at PGA National Resort & Spa alone is worth a round; pros sharpen up at PGA Village.
Horse around: Wellington, with its popular polo season, is often called the winter equestrian capital of the world.
Excellent fishing: The Atlantic Ocean, teeming with kingfish, sailfish, and wahoo, and Lake Okeechobee, a great place for bass and perch, are treasure chests for anglers.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $89 & up -- South Beach Hotel w/VIP Passes, Reg. $179 BookIt.com
- $136 & up -- 4-Star South Beach Hotel w/Wi-Fi, Reg. $279 BookIt.com
- $1099 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Summer Royal Caribbean
- $8.46 & up -- Car Rentals across Florida CarRentals.com
- $1079 & up -- Florida: Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Save 40% — $1,079 Club Med Sandpiper Bay