Palm Beach and the Treasure Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Exquisite resorts: Two grandes dames, the Breakers and the Boca Raton Resort & Club, perpetually draw the rich, the famous, and anyone else who can afford the luxury. The Ritz-Carlton and Four Seasons sparkle with service fit for royalty.
Beautiful beaches: From Jupiter, where dogs run free, to Stuart's tubular waves, to the broad stretches of sand in Delray Beach and Boca Raton, swimmers, surfers, sunbathers—and sea turtles looking for a place to hatch their eggs—all find happiness.
Top-notch golf: The Bear Trap at PGA National Resort & Spa alone is worth a round; pros sharpen up at PGA Village.
Horse around: Wellington, with its popular polo season, is often called the winter equestrian capital of the world.
Excellent fishing: The Atlantic Ocean, teeming with kingfish, sailfish, and wahoo, is a treasure chest for anglers.Updated: 10-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's